Asset Manager – Hanover, Germany
We are collaborating with one of the fastest growing firms in the Real Estate Logistics space, in search of an Asset Manager to join their Real Estate team in Hanover, Germany.
What is in it for you?
- Work with the largest business of its kind in Europe – 11 million square meters under ownership with 2.3 million in Germany
- Work across a large portfolio, which includes a mixture of logistics and light industrial properties
- Operate within a small but very well capitalised team underneath the umbrella of a global organisation
- Work on a range of interesting projects including development and repositioning of assets
- Huge learning potential, continual growth opportunities and chance to work within different offices or countries in the long run
- General annual salary with benefits, bonus potential and company car allowance
- Flexible Work From Home options
- 42 hours per week
- This position is both strategic and hands-on
- The main aim is to analyse and identify value-add opportunities across the portfolio through CAPEX and lettings
- Improve performance of the current assets
- Roughly 27 properties
- Support the Acquisitions team and growth of the platform
- Regional travel to assets
- 3 to 5 years direct Asset Management experience
- Good leasing track record and property management knowledge
- Logistics experience is not essential, but a willingness to learn is
- English and German language skills are essential
- Proven as a highly motivated self-starter who takes ownership of their work
Please get in touch with Shaunagh Durkin to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Send your CV and contact details to Shaunagh.Durkin@foundationrecruitment.com or call +44 7793 242 509.
We look forward to working with you!