Asset Manager –London
Our client is a global real estate investment management firm in a rapid growth phase.
The Asset Manager will work with discretionary and non-discretionary international clients across a UK portfolio of £2.5billion (and growing) – the average investment value is north of £100million per asset.
Assets include office, logistics, industrial, retail, residential, co-living and student accommodation.
Why should you apply for this position?
• A newly created role
• A well established and growing global business
• A portfolio of prestigious assets
• Direct client relationship management
• Portfolio growth with incoming assets
• A cross sector portfolio
• Working with an experienced Director
• Dependent on experience
• Flexible working options
What will this role involve?
• Client reporting and liaison
• Strategic oversight of assets
• Preparation and delivery of board recommendations
• Cash flow modelling
• Evaluation and assessment of initiatives
• Reporting, business planning, service charge budgets
What skills and experience does it require?
• A well-rounded commercial Asset Manager
• Exposure to prestigious trophy assets is essential
• Ideally RICS qualified
• Strong communicator – proven experience dealing with large institutions
• Confident dealing with and presenting to stakeholders
• Good Excel skills including modelling and valuation appraisals
To apply for this position, please follow the link or send your CV, cover, and contact information