We are currently partnering with one of the most reputable and influential property investment funds in Europe. Our client is looking for candidates to work on their residential fund valued at £600m (£1bn+ if including projects under construction). This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team who are working on unique residential projects for students, graduates and young professionals.
- You will be focusing on the “pre mobilisation” stage, working alongside the Investment Managers during contract negotiations, to working with project and development managers on site ensuring delivery through to hand over to the mobilisation team and property manager
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, improving, sustainable and efficient residential communities whilst targeting long term income returns for the client funds.
- Financial oversight of all developments pre mobilisation, facilities management oversight of developments pre and post mobilisation.
- Drive additional value by refining the ongoing residential and student developments. This could include working with partners to identify opportunities to increase the density of residential accommodation and/or amenity space from concept stage to final implementation.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop in asset management at a leading property investment manager
- Become part of a forward-thinking team on a fast-growing fund
- The opportunity to specialise and become a master of a sector
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- This person will need to be a Chartered Surveyor.
- Ideally, this person will need over 2-3 years of post-qualified relevant experience.
- Ideally, this person will have a strong understanding of the residential market.
If this role sounds of interest and you want to find out more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org