Are you interested in going into client-side asset management?! We are assisting a Manchester based Property Company on the recruitment of an Asset Manager. The role will be extremely diverse focused on an even more diverse portfolio!
They seek assets where there is money to be made from pro-active asset management, they are open to property sector and geography. Could this be the role you’ve been looking for?!
- Identification and implementation of creative strategic asset management initiatives in order to boost value.
- Oversee refurbishments and development work.
- The responsibility for the management of lease renewals and rent reviews as they approach expiry.
- Assisting the investment team with the integration of new assets into the portfolio.
- Sourcing new tenants where appropriate.
- A rare opportunity to work with a major Manchester based Property Company.
- The company are currently expanding further which will allow you to be involved from the beginning of the process.
- A competitive salary remuneration package.
- You will be given strong autonomy across your assigned portfolio.
- Ideally MRICS or alternatively competent property professional.
- Ideally from an asset management background, however, we are open to applicants from valuation and landlord & tenant backgrounds.
- Someone who is a ‘hands on’ Asset Manager and wants to get involved at every level.
- A passion for the property industry and problem resolution.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724 or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org