We are working with a leading property developer specialising in the build to rent (BTR) sector who are looking to add to their team with a Asset Management Analyst. BTR is one of the fastest growing sectors and this is an exciting time for this business as the portfolio has significant growth plans.
What will you be doing?
- As the Asset Management Analyst you will work with the asset management team to identify and deliver all asset enhancing initiatives across the whole portfolio.
- This is a very visible role within the business which gives you access to all senior members of the team, which gives great learning and management possibilities.
- Working closely with the Asset Managers on the operational and development portfolios, you will be responsible for the analysis of performance against business plan, helping to identify and implement initiatives to increase IRR and work closely with all stakeholders
- Prepare internal and external reports to include analysis of key metrics and performance for investors and senior management.
Why explore this role?
- Excellent opportunity to join and acquisitive and dynamic business, working within the fast growing sector.
- You will be given a great deal of autonomy with exposure to senior management and key stakeholders.
- To join an accomplished team of individuals who you can learn from and build your career.
What experience will you need?
- A strong analytical skillset with excellent excel experience and ideally experience in financial reporting.
- A genuine interesting in joining a fast scaling business with the BTR sector. Whilst BTR experience is not essential some knowledge would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the desire to think strategically and drive value enhancing change.
- Strong communicator who wants to work in a proactive, team environment
If you feel that this progressive role could be of interest, please apply and we will come back to discuss the opportunity with you.