Do you currently work in security, and are you looking to make the next step in your career as an Area Security & Cleaning Manager? This job could be for you! Within the Security & Cleaning, you will have the chance to work with a UK leading property manager on a variety of assets including retail, leisure, commercial and residential.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all sites across the region are efficient in the cleaning & security teams.
- Auditing and logging all concerns centrally and creating action points for next steps.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliances and risk assessments are followed.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Primarily work from home regularly, supported by site visits.
- Work with an array of colleagues on all level such as the onsite management teams, HR, and the wider Security & Cleaning team.
- Join the team in an exciting transitionary period, with a proposed internal restructure.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer facing security environment, such as retail, leisure or residential.
- A Security Industry Authority (SIA) License.
- Experience in the TUPE or mobilisation process.
The budget is £33,000 to £35,000 basic salary & a 14% car allowance dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org