Do you currently work in cleaning, and are you looking to make the next step in your career as an Area Cleaning Manager? This job could be for you! Within the Security & Cleaning team, you will have the chance to work with a UK leading property manager on a variety of assets including retail, leisure, commercial and residential.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring all sites across the region are efficient and compliant in the cleaning teams.
- Auditing and logging all concerns centrally and creating action points for next steps.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety compliances and risk assessments are followed.
This role offers the opportunity to:
- Primarily work from home regularly, supported by site visits.
- Work with an array of colleagues on all level such as the onsite management teams, HR, and the wider cleaning team.
- Join the team in an exciting transitionary period, with a proposed internal restructure.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer facing security environment, such as retail, leisure or residential.
- Experience carrying out ESG practises and initiatives.
- Experience in the TUPE or mobilisation process.
The budget is up to £35,000 basic salary & a 14% car allowance dependent on experience.
If the role intrigues you and you would like to learn more about it, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org