Analyst – Real Estate Investment
Our client is a pan-European real estate private equity specialist with over two decades of investment experience. We are recruiting several Analyst positions to join this diverse and growing London based team.
- London Head Office
- Over $3 billion of managed equity
- Diversified real estate portfolio of office, retail, residential and hotel assets
- Transactions in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium and Central Europe.
- Owned by a private global asset manager with over $140 billion in assets under management.
- Gain direct access to Partners and the Executive team, working closely with the leadership in executing the strategy and pipeline for the European market.
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions.
- Take the lead on financial modelling and research, Support on due diligence.
- Post transaction management of investments including asset management strategies.
- Assisting with investment/divestment decisions and financing.
- Working closely with external consultants and JV partners as well as operating partners and property managers.
- A minimum of 12 months experience within the European real estate investment market.
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a small and growing team.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- European language skills make you an ideal candidate – German, French, Spanish, Dutch desired
- Strong academic credentials.
- Highly IT literate.
If you are interested in the Analyst role and meet The Candidate requirements, please send your CV and contact details to email@example.com