An internationally renowned investment management business has engaged us to recruit a Head of Facilities to lead the strategic and operational excellence within its 5-star City of London Head Office and deliver occupier services to a small portfolio of satellite sites.
You will be a senior-level facilities management professional and bring with you a wealth of corporate FM delivery within modern, commercial HQ environments. You will have a demonstrable track record in successful team leadership and be an accomplished figure head for the delivery of facilities services within a challenging, corporate platform.
- A rare opportunity to join the prestigious management business at their Grade A Head Office located across several floors of one of the City of London’s most striking commercial buildings.
- Local transport hubs include Bank, St. Paul’s and Mansion House Tube Stations. The clients office is run like a 5-star hotel in terms of appearance and service levels, with huge emphasis placed on the delivery of client facing, first-class customer service.
- Responsibility for the management of outsourced and in-house service streams that support the day to day running of all aspects of the space occupied by the business.
- Ensuring that the organisation has the most suitable working environment for its employees and all other activities. This will include large scale reorganisations of the office space to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Maintaining the first-class delivering of services, ensuring that improvements are made where necessary, but maintaining the level of service in operation.
- Managing, motivating and developing the Facilities Management team; ensuring resources, knowledge and experience are available to provide support services for the business.
- Experience working in a deluxe property or corporate facilities management environment.
- Management experience of teams including both direct employees and subcontractors.
- Experience providing a 5* service for all business visitors.
- Strong health & safety credentials, both in practical experience and qualifications, ideally with a NEBOSH.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills are a pre-requisite to secure this role. You will have to liaise with demanding and high-profile stakeholders including the CEO, therefore we are looking for someone that can operate as a politically aware figure within the corporate environment.
- Our award-winning client can offer an exciting autonomous opportunity to really make a long-term impact to their facilities services.
- The business has an abundance of resources and place heavy emphasis on ingenuity regarding their work space. The successful candidate will have a large influence on the internal office step up and will work closely with senior personnel for large scale projects.
- This position reports directly into the COO for the company and is a highly influential position in their organisation.
- Opportunity to work in one of London’s most affluent commercial buildings.
- Strong basic salary with corporate package.
- Excellent business culture with emphasis placed on inclusion and a strong set of moral values.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your CV to Michael O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07935 504 322.