What you will be doing…
- Take responsibility for a significant commercial portfolio, compromising mainly of office and retail assets.
- You will be implementing and creating asset level Business Plans
- Create and implement strategic asset management initiatives
- You will be overseeing activities across leasing, development, property management and finance
- Regular reporting on performance of assets
Why explore this role…
- You will be working across an active portfolio and given a loarge amount of autonomu.
- The portfolio has a range of asset classes, bringing variety to this role
- Ability to create and implement value add initiatives
- Opportunity to work in a client-side company
- The company value their employees and their collaborative workplace culture
What do you need…
- Experience in asset management, L&T or strategic property management
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive asset performance
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a positive and proactive team member.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org