Are you an established shopping centre Operations Manager, looking to progress your career? Or are you a Facilities Manager with a natural passion for driving guest experience?
Shopping Centre Operations Manager/Deputy Centre Manager – Essex
- Popular shopping centre in Essex
- Integral role in the successful running of the property.
- Lead, manage and motivate the hard and soft services teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Effectively manage contractors to ensure absolute compliance with all rules, regulations and statutory requirements.
- Manage and control the operational budget, with a clear focus on reducing costs without compromising service standards.
- Work in conjunction with relevant authorities, organisations and regulatory bodies to establish the scheme as a safe and enjoyable environment for staff, tenants and customers.
- Liaise daily with clients, tenants and contractors to build strong professional relationships and ensure standards of service are maintained.
- Deputise for the Centre Manager, assisting them in the implementation of the Centre’s strategy and assuming the role of General Manager in their absence.
- Existing technical/operational experience at a senior level within a shopping centre, venue, airport, leisure destination or similar environment.
- Competent in contractor management.
- Experience in shop fits, refurbishments or similar projects.
- NEBOSH or IOSH certificate.
- Experience managing significant budgets.
- Extremely high standards and are confident leading and managing large teams.
This is an integral role in the successful running of the scheme and there are ongoing and future developments planned. You will work directly for the managing agent, an industry leading employer and globally recognised brand.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Shaunagh Durkin on 0161 694 9722 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org