With an ongoing increase in assets under management both within the UK and internationally, this large institutional Fund has an enviable reputation within the property market. The day to day management of the assets is undertaken externally via various managing agent partners, however the company has a talented in-house team tasked with ensuring that the portfolio is effectively managed to provide customer excellence.
- To oversee and monitor the provision of the extensive Property Management and Accounting services under the contract with various key suppliers
- Monitor the service levels and KPI’s
- Provide detailed status reports to both senior management and board level as regards the performance of service providers
- Provide senior escalation point for the Fund on matters of service performance, questions and complaints
- Lead on major re-tendering exercises, providing detailed cost:benefit reports internally to ensure best in class selection
- Take an integral role in the Company’s Sustainability Vision, applying the strategy accordingly
- Lead and manage one direct report, ensuring they are encouraged and supported to develop and progress within the business
- Seniority in position and variety in terms of both portfolio and duties
- The opportunity to work for a widely respected and extremely stable, institutional Fund
- An excellent rewards package commensurate with the responsibility of the role
- The opportunity to work internationally
- You will need to be an accomplished, MRICS qualified Management Surveyor operating at the very top of your game!
- Very strong Landlord & Tenant law understanding built up over longevity within the property management discipline
- Proven experience of managing complex, diverse service charge budgets
- Detailed report writing skills, supported by accomplished and confident presentation capabilities at a senior level
- A passion for building excellent supplier relationships to ensure shared visions, objectives and outcomes
This role will genuinely provide an exceptionally diverse and rewarding challenge for the successful individual.
Please apply now or call Julian Long on 020 8629 0645 for an initial discussion.