Operational Compliance Manager (Health & Safety) – Manchester
Are you an experienced Health & Safety professional seeking a new challenge? Does working for a leading managing agent as Operational Compliance Manager in a dynamic and strategic position sound enticing? Are you driven and motivated to provide an excellent service?
- This position is based in Manchester and is a Head Office role.
- You will be providing technical, strategic Health & Safety support to site based employees.
- The successful applicant will regularly liaise with high profile clients on an extensive portfolio that comprises of 2000 properties.
- You will be managing projects, finding and solving Health & Safety related issues.
- Working with property management clients on relevant technological systems.
- Retendering contracts and monitoring suppliers.
- Applicants should be experienced Health & Safety operatives who have experience liaising with landlords and tenants to remedy problems.
- You should have a firm understanding of Health & Safety legislation.
- Ideally, for this Operational Compliance Manager position, you should be either IOSH or NEBOSH trained.
- You should be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- You should have previously overseen projects and management in a supervisory capacity.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work on a diverse role that presents routine, strategic challenges.
- You will be given the opportunity to liaise with leading companies and help forge relationships.
- This role offers an excellent salary, competitive bonus, and package.
If this Operational Compliance Manager role sounds of interest please call Michael O’Brien on 0161 694 9726 or email Michael.email@example.com.