Are you a Marketing Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres? Do you want to work for an exciting retail, leisure and tourism destination development?
- Marketing Manager.
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions for the development destination.
- You will liaise with the Centre Manager and 3rdparty marketing teams to create and deliver the strategy for the launch and operation of the scheme.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- To work for an exciting new redevelopment and liaising with the customers and local community.
- You will spearhead a busy event calendar.
- Actively drive, monitor and champion key performance indicators for all digital activity.
- Based at a retail destination in Cheshire and commutable from Manchester or Liverpool.
- The 800,000 sq. ft. centre is home to over 100 retailers, including Topshop, Schuh and Pandora, and a number of food and beverage outlets.
- Anchored by department stores such as Debenhams.
- Footfall of 13 million per annum.
- The centre has a catchment area of over 1.8 million people, 64% of the shoppers can reach the centre within 15 minutes.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or shopping centres.
- You are able to lead a small team in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
- You have excellent organisation skills.
- You are collaborative, confident and able to engage a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sophie Walmsley on 0161 694 9729 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org