Head of Asset Management opportunity with an established business, which has recently moved into the London market. This is a rare chance to secure a position at the center of a successful business within their UK venture.
With a key ambition for sustainable growth, they require a highly skilled and ambitious analyst to assist their investment and property management teams in maximizing their current portfolio and generally assisting with key investment decisions.
With a newly structured strategy, focused on commercial, mixed use assets, and student accommodation, they will be looking to become a key figure with their immediate and long-term investments.
- You will lead the Asset Managers in creating and executing asset management strategies and plans for the real estate portfolio, including marketing strategies to optimise income and realise the highest value of the assets.
- You will be responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value.
- Maintaining good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate.
- Preparing and managing the annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection.
- Recommending divestment opportunities and managing the sale process.
- Assisting in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- You will work closely with the Property Manager to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations and coordinating with external parties including government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Other responsibilities include managing market intelligence and collating global market/industry information to ensure the competitiveness of the Company’s products and services.
- This is a rare opportunity to become a part of one of the most successful, up and coming organisations in Europe this decade.
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus/profit share
- Award winning company
- High staff retention rate
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent work/life balance
- MRICS (recently qualified)
- An exemplary educational record, including a real estate related qualification.
- 10 years + Asset management experience.
- Confidence, tenacious, passion and a desire to excel.
- Financial modelling competence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- German speaking beneficial but not essential.
This is a stimulating and rewarding environment, built up over many years so stability sits at the core of the business. They have an inclusive and collaborative culture, made up of longstanding employees, all committed to the companies success. The company is cash rich and has never over extended itself. When opportunities present, funds are available.
If you are interested, Call Louise Harman on 020 8629 0646 for a discussion or email to firstname.lastname@example.org