My client is a renowned investment manager, known for their high investment returns and global presence across Europe, Asia and the Americas – for over 85 years. The capital comes from private investors, pensions and life insurance, using their creative approach to act with conviction and work collaboratively on investment strategies to consistently get positive returns.
Their range of investment strategies is significant: alongside cash, international bonds and shares, they also put customers’ money to work in global real estate and alternative investments such as infrastructure. Headquartered in London, they have offices in 16 countries and distribute funds in 23 territories.
- Take responsibility for successful delivery of the day to day operational aspects and needs of funds and structures
- Planning, developing and implementing the operational strategy
- Ensuring effective, efficient and integrated operational platforms and processes are in place
- Manage the end to end fund operating model and fund operations for the real estate funds and their associated structures
- Design and implement effective operational models and processes to support the development of the segregated mandate business, and the development of the indirect business
This is a rare opportunity to become a part of one of the most successful, up and coming organisation this decade.
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus/profit share
- Award winning company
- High staff retention rate
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent work/life balance
- A background in commercial property is essential for this role, ideally in a fund management environment or similar.
- You must have experience in enhancing operational processes and controlling operational risks within a business rather than merely maintaining the status quo, with a track record of successful implementation of systems and processes.
- International experience and being comfortable working a cross-border (geographic) basis would be ideal.
- Being confident, committed, enthusiastic, diplomatic and unquestionably a team-player is key for this role. It is important for you to be willing to learn, embrace new ideas and be motivated to execute strategy and implement change.
If are interested in a conversation about the role in confidence, please don’t hesitate to give Louise Harman a call on 020 8629 0646. Alternatively, you can send a copy of your CV to email@example.com