Are you an experienced Facilities Manager with a background working in a customer-facing environment such as retail, leisure or hospitality? Are you looking to progress your career in a fast-paced mixed-use environment?
Facilities Manager: Gloucestershire – Retail & Leisure Destination
We are currently searching for a Facilities Manager to join the team at an exciting retail and leisure destination in Gloucestershire. With a large local catchment and its accessibility from major transport hubs and motorways, this centre is a popular site for a large customer base.
- Provide a pro-active, efficient and effective facilities management and health, safety and security service in the centre;
- Develop and communicate facilities management “Best Practice” and continue to look for new initiatives and improvements;
- Manage and motivate in-house and contracted staff to ensure the continuous improvement of customer service and achievement of business objectives;
- Develop and maintain close working relations with tenants, teams and key stakeholders such as the Police and local Council;
- Ensure the smooth transition of tenants entering and exiting the centre and store refurbishments as necessary;
- Prepare and manage the Service Charge Budget and contribute to the annual and 3-year business plans for the centre to ensure cost optimisation;
- Deputise in the absence of the Centre Manager.
- Proven experience as Facilities Manager or similar role is essential;
- Retail experience is desirable;
- Must have experience working in a customer facing environment with a clear focus on service delivery;
- Competent in contractor management, with experience in shop fits, refurbishments or similar projects;
- Extremely high standards and confidence leading and managing large teams;
- Educated to ‘A’ Level, Degree qualification preferred;
This is a client side opportunity to work with a notable and aspirational business within the sector. The property is a popular destination with the local and wider demographic and is set for future expansion which this person will play an integral role in. The destination is home to a wide variety of popular national and international retail and leisure brands.
To apply or find out more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 9722.