Project Manager – 5 month fixed term contract – £40,000 to £45,000 with benefits
Do you have experience delivering property development and refurbishment projects, with a value of £500,000 up? Would you like to work with a world renowned organisation on a small but truly unique portfolio?
A 5-month fixed term contract for a Project Manager has arisen with a global leader in its industry, based on three sites in Manchester, Bradford, and York.
- We are searching for an Estate Projects Manager to join the organisation at a time of significant positive change and support the delivery of a range of estate-related projects through complete lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will plan, manage and deliver a range of projects focussed on infrastructure improvement, and maintenance, conservation and repair of buildings and landscapes.
- The properties comprise a range of modern and listed buildings with a range of internal facilities and operations.
- The role also requires effective financial management of delegated budgets, managing and monitoring external consultants, and ensuring compliance with legislation, Codes of Practice, Building Regulations, and the organisation’s own policies.
- The ideal candidate will have experience delivering simultaneous estate-related projects within a customer facing environment.
- This preferably comes from a historic and conservation environment. Alternative environments may include shopping centres, airports, and venues.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of effectively managing budgets.
- They also have experience preparing site work schedules and specifications, a working knowledge of current legislation and regulations, and familiarity with the RIBA plan of work and CDM regulations.
- This person must have strong communication skills and accomplished delegation, negotiation and conflict management skills.
There is arguably no opportunity on the market right now quite like this. The properties are diverse and challenging. The business is the best in the business, in the World. You want to explore this further!
Please email your CV and contact details to Shaunagh.Durkin@FoundationRecruitment.com or call 0161 694 9722.