In this instance, we are working with one of the largest funds outside of London! Their reach spreads across the country and focuses on a niche sector which has enabled them to grow at a rapid rate. The fund is now keen to secure YOUR services in order to both invest and manage the existing portfolio.
They are in a luxurious position of being able to boast extremely high staff retention rated which, in turn, abled them to grow their portfolio at an exponential rate!
- Focusing on property inspections on a varying portfolio across the country.
- Coordinating repairs with on-site staff.
- The role will have a focus on around 70% property management with additional asset management exposure, this enables a Property Manager to move forward and get the extra exposure they so often crave!
- To ensure all properties are insured properly and liaise with other staff members to ensure accurate details are provided.
- Ensuring that all Landlord & Tenant lease obligations under the leases are complied with.
- Monitoring service charge budgets to ensure that they are properly managed and implemented.
- Competitive remuneration package
- The ability to gain asset management exposure.
- The chance for an experienced surveyor to move ‘client side’
- Opportunity to work on a variety of different sites across the country.
- This person needs to be MRICS qualified.
- Previous property management experience is vital.
- Understanding of lease regulations and compliance.
- A positive mental attitude alongside the ability to often be working on an autonomous basis.
If you are interested in the opportunity, please call Bradley Flatt on 0161 694 9724. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org