My client is a privately owned, real estate investment manager. Operating with a focused, global investment platform, pursuing independent strategies throughout Europe with over 25 years of experience and an in-house asset management team to create true value.
The post holder will have the opportunity to gain exposure to multiple assets and offered the chance to work alongside several senior managers. The asset focus is varied but a key focus is on Value-add investments throughout Europe.
This is the perfect opportunity for an Analyst with 2-5 years experience, with experience in real estate, who are looking to establish themselves within an organisation that can provide longevity and a progressive career, with no ceiling and only company growth ahead.
Working directly with a partner (originally an Analyst themselves) whilst working with a variety of teams as needed – individual development and progression are a guaranteed. This Vacancy is an incredible chance to join a company at its heart before its inevitable growth and continued success within the Europe takes place.
- Analyse and assist with underwriting and structuring of transactions.
- Undertake financial modelling, research and also support the coordination of due diligence.
- Work closely with the leadership of the business – in executing the strategy and pipeline for the London investment strategy
- In time take a lead role in bringing forward your own pipeline of deals to put to the investment committee
- This is a rare opportunity to become a part of one of the most successful, up and coming organisation in Europe this decade.
- Competitive salary with performance related bonus/profit share
- Award winning company
- High staff retention rate
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent work/life balance
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven exposure and demonstrable track record of property analysis work.
- Strong financial modelling, analysis and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a small and growing team.
- Strong academic credentials from a leading, internationally regarded university.
- Fluent verbal and written English; additional European languages are desirable.
- Highly IT literate, particularly Excel and ideally, PowerPoint.